NDT Metal Testers
1. Good for all metals
2. The deal for production level testing
3. Best suited for on-site testing of heavy, big or already installed parts
4. Handy for difficult to access or confined test locations
5. Automatic compensation for impact direction
6. Excellent for material selection and acceptance tests
7. Easy to use and accurate on curved test surfaces (R>10 mm) Primary Industries: Metal production & Processing Automotive & Transportation Machinery & Power Plants Petro-Chemical, Refineries Aerospace & shipyard Metal Constructions Testing Services & laboratories.
1. Good for all materials 2. Ideal for production level testing 3. Best suited for on-site testing of heavy, big or already installed parts 4. Handy for difficult to access or confined test locations 5. Automatic sensing and compensation for impact direction 6. Excellent for material selection and acceptance tests 7. Easy to use and accurate on curved test surfaces (R>10 mm) Primary Industries: Metal production & processing Automotive & transportation Machinery & power plants Petro-Chemical, refineries Aerospace & shipyard Metal constructions Testing services & laboratories.
1. Ideal for consultants, machinists, quality and production personnel with periodic requirements for quick and easy hardness measurements in HRC 2. Measures 20 - 70 HRC, ± 1 HRC 3. Parts weighing less than 5 kg (11 lbs.) with thin walls must be set on a solid support to prevent vibrations 4. Parts weighing less than 2 kg (4.5 lbs.) must be coupled to a solid support using coupling paste 5. Minimum surface layer thickness: 0.7 mm 6. Minimum test radius of surface curvature: R = 30 mm (1.18 in.) 7. Steel and cast steel, cold work tool steel, stainless steel and high-temperature resistant steel.
Equostat Hardness Tester for NDT Metal Testers - Static Low-Load Measurement based on the Rockwell Principle. Accurate, rapid, and reproducible results from measurement of penetration depth under defined forces and therefore - Independence of material (no choice of material curves necessary) - Independence of body dimensions and geometry - Measures from one side - no backing necessary Excellent sensitivity through small penetration of a few µm and therefore particularly suitable for a. Scratch-sensitive and polished surfaces b. Thin parts, profiles, and pipes with a wall thickness=2 mm c. Hardness profile in the heat-affected zone of welding seams.
SCHMIDT Test Hammer has a Measuring range of 10 to 70 N/mm² compressive strength. Impact energy = 2,207 Nm. Rebound values are recorded as a bar chart on a paper strip. One roll of paper strip offers space for 4000 test impacts. A bridge concreted in several stages is tested for uniform concrete quality. The engineer will perform a series of tests in intervals of 10 m each..
SCHMIDT Test Hammer Type DIGI-SCHMIDT has a Measuring range of 10 (ND) / 18 (LD) to 70 compressive strength. Rebound values are been calculated by an electronic method and may be read directly as compressive strength values..
Silver SCHMIDT Test Hammer - For Extended Range of Applications - Conversion bends are given for an extensive variety of compressive concrete strength, including low and high quality concrete fc<10 N/mm2 (1.450 psi) and up to 170 N/mm2 (24.650 psi). 2. Conversion curves for various sorts of current cement are preset in the Silver Schmidt, in view of tests performed by a free foundation. Operation : 1. Straightforward operation with the \"one button\" UI 2. Dialect autonomous using realistic UI 3. Programmed transformation to the required estimation unit (N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi) 4. Different measurements to conform to guidelines or client indicated techniques 5. Custom presets of test parameters for different testing situations can be put away and later reviewed 6. Brisk survey of past estimations.
Testing Anvil - Each test hammer ought to be checked after 1000 test impacts. A testing anvil is utilized to check whether there bound test component is working accurately. If there should be an occurrence of qualities past the resistance (because of tainting by fine concrete, wear or deformities) cleaning or assessment will be required..
Ultrasonic Instrument - The pulse velocity in a material relies upon its thickness and its flexible properties, which thusly are identified with the quality and the compressive strength of the material. It is consequently conceivable to get data about the properties of parts by sonic examinations: 1. Consistency of the solid 2. Depressions, splits, absconds because of flame and ice 3. Modulus of versatility (general sign just) 4. concrete strength.